Wednesday 20 January 2016

Yorkshire Renegades January meet!

Hello guys,

The Renegades got together for our monthly meet for January, it was a great success and there was plenty of gaming going on. One of the things I really like about the group is the variation in games being played. While some games may be more popular than others, there always seems to be someone willing to play any ruleset you can think of.

This month there was games of X-Wing, Bolt Action, Lion Rampant, Warhammer 40,00, Space Hulk and Infinity. The best looking table in my opinion was the new Infinity table.




As you can see, it is very Borderlands inspired and looks absolutely fantastic. The colour scheme really pops too, we have some great Infinity terrain at the Renegades but this table is my favourite.

I had a game of Warhammer 40,000 using my Carcharadons for the first time. They are being painted for me by a friend, and are close to being finished. Here are some of the units to drool over:


The two characters and HQ choices. Tyberos on the left and a chaplain on the right. I call him "The White Death" hence the unusual colour scheme for a chaplain.

Tyberos up close. One of my favourite miniatures of all time.

I narrowly managed to scrape a win despite being obliterated by fifty or more Chaos Renegade cultists! It certainly didn't feel like a win though!

All in all, it was another fun meeting. If ever you get the chance to attend one of our meetings or see us at a show then you definitely should, because something awesome is no doubt happening.

Till next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment